Sunday, June 27, 2010

06.24.2010 // 6:47p //// 06.26.2010 // 3:22p (the king daddy post)

original (06.24):
Google says: Yo committee files, we may Sarah and Mike and Tom and whoever wants to stop by. I'm going to passing on to get to work in on the book so if you're just gonna stop by, or give a call. Okay bye.

actual (06.24): Yo, uh, it's Timothy. Uh, we - me, Sarah, and Micah, and Thom and whoever wants to stop by are going to Tattooed Moms to get to working on the, uh, book. So, uh, if you're interested, stop by or give a call. Okay, bye.


original (06.26):

Yo, Pia. It's Dad, It's me. I just wanna letters you're doing so we don't over overlap. Okay bye.

actual (06.26): Yo, Pia. It's Timothy. I just wanna know what letters you're doing so we don't over overlap. Okay, bye.

mystery guests: committee files; my father

assuredly present:
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment